viernes, 13 de febrero de 2009

El show de Zedillo y Calderon.

¡ Ladies and gentleman!
¡ The chinmengueenchona hours has come!

¡ I have a solution for the crisis!- Calderon.
Another Fobapora- Zedillo.
No, i mean una solution for you and me...- Calderon.
To steal chingaos de blackberris here in davos- Calderon.
Are you crazy? we have to rob the porr ones, not a los rich ones- Zedillo.
I'll keep this one...- Zedillo.
OK,ok, pero pus here in davos there's no ningun pobre... - Calderon
Talk to willy Ortiz... he knows very moch about saquear poor people...-ZEdillo.
¡ Ni mothers! he always llevame la contrary - Calderon.
I know, i know... me temo que tendras que go back to mecssicou...-Zedillo.
Shit...!! ahora i understand you... this is hell!- Calderon.




Tomado de la seccion de Monosapiens
de la revista Proceso.

No hay comentarios: